Notes by CVSS Environmental Score
- N/A2000-05-30VU#26188Keys generated with PGP5i batch mode do not contain sufficient randomness on systems that use /dev/random
- N/A2000-05-29VU#32448Due to insecure creation of configuration files via KApplication-class, local users can create arbitrary files when running setuid root KDE programs
- N/A2000-05-25VU#37526Netscape fails to revalidate certificates if a user has previously acknowledged a certificate to be non-matching
- N/A2000-05-23VU#104823Cayman gateways vulnerable to a denial of service via oversized ICMP echo (ping) requests.
- N/A2000-05-16VU#38336MIT Kerberos 5 ksu may allow either the '-r' or '-l' time-interval parameter to overflow the stack with the characters ''d', 'h', 'm', or 's'
- N/A2000-05-13VU#31994MS ActiveMovieControl Object downloads arbitrary files
- N/A2000-05-12VU#35626Office 2000 UA Control incorrectly marked safe for scripting
- N/A2000-05-11VU#35085Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) discloses contents of files via crafted request for .htr file
- N/A2000-05-08VU#24447AOL Instant Messenger exposes local file path during file transfers
- N/A2000-05-05VU#36312Cayman gateways are vulnerable to a denial of sevices via a long username or password
- N/A2000-05-01VU#33433Filemaker Pro 5.0v3 and below does not adequately protect web-enabled databases
- N/A2000-04-26VU#24346Cisco IOS software vulnerable to DoS via HTTP request containing "%%"
- N/A2000-04-14VU#458659Microsoft Windows domain name resolver service accepts responses from non-queried DNS servers by default
- N/A2000-04-03VU#26493MS Excel XLM Text Macro execution fails to trigger warning when default medium security set
- N/A2000-03-27VU#24140Linux kernel IP Masquerading "destination loose" (DLOOSE) configuration passes arbitrary UDP traffic
Displaying results 3361 - 3375 of 3436