Notes by Date Public
- 05 Jun 2000VU#22482IE fails to check certificates properly if initial SSL connection originates in an IFRAME or Image
- 05 Jun 2000VU#35958IP Fragmentation Denial-of-Service Vulnerability in FireWall-1
- 30 May 2000VU#26188Keys generated with PGP5i batch mode do not contain sufficient randomness on systems that use /dev/random
- 29 May 2000VU#32448Due to insecure creation of configuration files via KApplication-class, local users can create arbitrary files when running setuid root KDE programs
- 25 May 2000VU#37526Netscape fails to revalidate certificates if a user has previously acknowledged a certificate to be non-matching
- 23 May 2000VU#104823Cayman gateways vulnerable to a denial of service via oversized ICMP echo (ping) requests.
- 16 May 2000VU#38336MIT Kerberos 5 ksu may allow either the '-r' or '-l' time-interval parameter to overflow the stack with the characters ''d', 'h', 'm', or 's'
- 13 May 2000VU#31994MS ActiveMovieControl Object downloads arbitrary files
- 12 May 2000VU#35626Office 2000 UA Control incorrectly marked safe for scripting
- 11 May 2000VU#35085Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) discloses contents of files via crafted request for .htr file
- 08 May 2000VU#24447AOL Instant Messenger exposes local file path during file transfers
- 05 May 2000VU#36312Cayman gateways are vulnerable to a denial of sevices via a long username or password
- 01 May 2000VU#33433Filemaker Pro 5.0v3 and below does not adequately protect web-enabled databases
- 26 Apr 2000VU#24346Cisco IOS software vulnerable to DoS via HTTP request containing "%%"
- 14 Apr 2000VU#458659Microsoft Windows domain name resolver service accepts responses from non-queried DNS servers by default
Displaying results 3361 - 3375 of 3441