Notes by Date Public
- 23 May 2000VU#104823Cayman gateways vulnerable to a denial of service via oversized ICMP echo (ping) requests.
- 16 May 2000VU#38336MIT Kerberos 5 ksu may allow either the '-r' or '-l' time-interval parameter to overflow the stack with the characters ''d', 'h', 'm', or 's'
- 13 May 2000VU#31994MS ActiveMovieControl Object downloads arbitrary files
- 12 May 2000VU#35626Office 2000 UA Control incorrectly marked safe for scripting
- 11 May 2000VU#35085Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) discloses contents of files via crafted request for .htr file
- 08 May 2000VU#24447AOL Instant Messenger exposes local file path during file transfers
- 05 May 2000VU#36312Cayman gateways are vulnerable to a denial of sevices via a long username or password
- 01 May 2000VU#33433Filemaker Pro 5.0v3 and below does not adequately protect web-enabled databases
- 26 Apr 2000VU#24346Cisco IOS software vulnerable to DoS via HTTP request containing "%%"
- 14 Apr 2000VU#458659Microsoft Windows domain name resolver service accepts responses from non-queried DNS servers by default
- 03 Apr 2000VU#26493MS Excel XLM Text Macro execution fails to trigger warning when default medium security set
- 27 Mar 2000VU#24140Linux kernel IP Masquerading "destination loose" (DLOOSE) configuration passes arbitrary UDP traffic
- 22 Mar 2000VU#22091gpm-root fails to correctly release GID 0 membership for user defined menus
- 20 Mar 2000VU#25716Chunked encoding post can consume excessive memory on IIS 4.0 webserver
- 17 Mar 2000VU#32794iPlanet Web Server and Netscape Enterprise Server Web Publisher commands allow directory enumeration
Displaying results 3361 - 3375 of 3436