Notes by Date Published
- 19 Dec 2000VU#602625KTH Kerberos environment variables krb4proxy and KRBCONFDIR may be used insecurely
- 19 Dec 2000VU#426273KTH Kerberos filesystem race condition on tickets stored in /tmp
- 15 Dec 2000VU#20851SGI IRIX df buffer overflow in directory argument
- 14 Dec 2000VU#33433Filemaker Pro 5.0v3 and below does not adequately protect web-enabled databases
- 14 Dec 2000VU#800893Microsoft Internet Explorer vulnerable to file disclosure via code containing GetObject() function
- 14 Dec 2000VU#3062Cenroll ActiveX Control allows creation of arbitrary files.
- 12 Dec 2000VU#470543Sun Microsystems Keys exposed and revoked
- 12 Dec 2000VU#17566sysback makes call to hostname without a fully qualified path specification
- 04 Dec 2000VU#382365LPRng can pass user-supplied input as a format string parameter to syslog() calls
- 20 Nov 2000VU#111677Microsoft IIS 4.0 / 5.0 vulnerable to directory traversal via extended unicode in url (MS00-078)
- 16 Nov 2000VU#31994MS ActiveMovieControl Object downloads arbitrary files
- 13 Nov 2000VU#626919Race condition in periodic
- 10 Nov 2000VU#715973ISC BIND 8.2.2-P6 vulnerable to DoS via compressed zone transfer, aka the "zxfr bug"
- 09 Nov 2000VU#24346Cisco IOS software vulnerable to DoS via HTTP request containing "%%"
- 08 Nov 2000VU#683677Cisco IOS software vulnerable to DoS via HTTP request containing "?/"
Displaying results 3391 - 3405 of 3431