The Vulnerability Notes Database provides timely information about software vulnerabilities. Vulnerability notes include summaries, technical details, remediation information, and lists of affected vendors. Many vulnerability notes are the result of private coordination and disclosure efforts.
You can search the Vulnerability Notes Database or browse by several views. Help is available on database fields and customizing search queries. For example, you can search for specific information, such as the ten most recently updated vulnerabilities, a list of vulnerabilities that affect control systems, or a list of vulnerabilities discovered using the Basic Fuzzing Framework (BFF).
To communicate with us about a specific vulnerability, please send email with the appropriate VU# number(s) in the subject line. To protect sensitive, non-public vulnerability information, please encrypt mail to the CERT PGP key.
We appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Recent Vulnerability Notes
- 11 Sep 2014VU#646748Embarcadero Delphi and C++Builder VCL BMP file processing buffer overflowCVE-2014-0993
- 10 Sep 2014VU#241508CacheGuard OS contains a cross-site request forgery vulnerabilityCVE-2014-4865
- 08 Sep 2014VU#396212Netgear ProSafe Plus Configuration Utility writes out plaintext passwords to backup configuration filesCVE-2014-4864
- 04 Sep 2014VU#855836Arris Touchstone cable modem information leakage vulnerabiliityCVE-2014-4863
- 04 Sep 2014VU#259548Netmaster cable modem information leakage vulnerabilityCVE-2014-4862
- 03 Sep 2014VU#582497Multiple Android applications fail to properly validate SSL certificatesUnknown
- 07 Aug 2014VU#578598Iridium Pilot and OpenPort contain multiple vulnerabilitiesMultiple CVEs
- 07 Aug 2014VU#882207Cobham Aviator satellite terminals contain multiple vulnerabilitiesMultiple CVEs
- 07 Aug 2014VU#269991Cobham Sailor 6000 series satellite terminal contain hardcoded credentialsCVE-2014-2941
- 07 Aug 2014VU#460687Cobham Sailor satellite terminals contain hardcoded credentialsCVE-2014-2940