The Vulnerability Notes Database provides information about software vulnerabilities. Vulnerability Notes include summaries, technical details, remediation information, and lists of affected vendors. Most Vulnerability Notes are the result of private coordination and disclosure efforts. For more comprehensive coverage of public vulnerability reports, consider the National Vulnerability Database (NVD).
You can search the Vulnerability Notes Database or browse by several views. Help is available on database fields and customizing search queries. For example, you can search for specific information, such as the ten most recently updated vulnerabilities, a list of vulnerabilities that affect control systems, or a list of vulnerabilities discovered using the Basic Fuzzing Framework (BFF).
We also provide an archive of all public vulnerability information from our database.
To communicate with us about a specific vulnerability, please send email with the appropriate VU# number(s) in the subject line. To protect sensitive, non-public vulnerability information, please encrypt mail to the CERT PGP key.
We appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Recent Vulnerability Notes
- 13 Sep 2016VU#667480AVer Information EH6108H+ hybrid DVR contains multiple vulnerabilitiesMultiple CVEs
- 07 Sep 2016VU#282991DEXIS Imaging Suite 10 contains hard-coded credentialsCVE-2016-6532
- 06 Sep 2016VU#548399Dentsply Sirona CDR DICOM contains multiple hard-coded credentialsCVE-2016-6530
- 06 Sep 2016VU#619767Open Dental uses blank database password by defaultCVE-2016-6531
- 06 Sep 2016VU#724487Fortinet FortiWAN load balancer appliance contains multiple vulnerabilitiesMultiple CVEs
- 26 Aug 2016VU#305607Accellion Kiteworks contains multiple vulnerabilitiesMultiple CVEs
- 16 Aug 2016VU#294272ReadyDesk contains multiple vulnerabilitiesMultiple CVEs
- 15 Aug 2016VU#905344HTTP CONNECT and 407 Proxy Authentication Required messages are not integrity protectedUnknown
- 12 Aug 2016VU#301735Zmodo ZP-NE14-S DVR and ZP-IBH-13W cameras contain hard-coded credentialsMultiple CVEs
- 11 Aug 2016VU#332115D-Link routers contain buffer overflow vulnerabilityCVE-2016-5681