The Vulnerability Notes Database provides timely information about software vulnerabilities. Vulnerability notes include summaries, technical details, remediation information, and lists of affected vendors. Many vulnerability notes are the result of private coordination and disclosure efforts.
You can search the Vulnerability Notes Database or browse by several views. Help is available on database fields and customizing search queries. For example, you can search for specific information, such as the ten most recently updated vulnerabilities, a list of vulnerabilities that affect control systems, or a list of vulnerabilities discovered using the Basic Fuzzing Framework (BFF).
We also provide an archive of all public vulnerability information from our database.
To communicate with us about a specific vulnerability, please send email with the appropriate VU# number(s) in the subject line. To protect sensitive, non-public vulnerability information, please encrypt mail to the CERT PGP key.
We appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Recent Vulnerability Notes
- 20 Apr 2015VU#260780NetNanny uses a shared private key and root CAUnknown
- 17 Apr 2015VU#750060Hewlett-Packard Network Automation contains multiple vulnerabilitiesCVE-2014-7886
- 14 Apr 2015VU#274244Blue Coat Malware Analysis appliance contains a cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability and information disclosureMultiple CVEs
- 14 Apr 2015VU#697316SearchBlox contains multiple vulnerabilitiesMultiple CVEs
- 13 Apr 2015VU#672268Microsoft Windows NTLM automatically authenticates via SMB when following a file:// URLUnknown
- 07 Apr 2015VU#374268NTP Project ntpd reference implementation contains multiple vulnerabilitiesMultiple CVEs
- 02 Apr 2015VU#924124X-Cart contains multiple vulnerabilitiesMultiple CVEs
- 31 Mar 2015VU#550620Multicast DNS (mDNS) implementations may respond to unicast queries originating outside the local linkUnknown
- 27 Mar 2015VU#591120Multiple SSL certificate authorities use predefined email addresses as proof of domain ownershipUnknown
- 26 Mar 2015VU#930956Multiple ANTlabs InnGate models allow unauthenticated read/write to filesystemCVE-2015-0932