CyberSafe Information for VU#795632
MIT Kerberos 5 ASN.1 decoding functions insecurely deallocate memory (double-free)
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified:
- Statement Date:
- Date Updated: 02 Sep 2004
The CyberSafe products listed below are not vulnerable.
- CyberSafe Challenger 5.2.8 (this is the same code used within CISCO IOS)
- TrustBroker 2.0, 2.1
- ActiveTRUST 3.0, 4.0
- TrustBroker Application Security SDK & Runtime Library 3.1.0
- TrustBroker Secure Client 4.1.
The vendor has not provided us with any further information regarding this vulnerability.
The CERT/CC has no additional comments at this time.
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.