NEC Corporation Information for VU#929656
BGP implementations do not properly handle UPDATE messages
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified:
- Statement Date: 30 May 2008
- Date Updated: 06 Jun 2008
- IP8800/S/R is vulnerable.
- IP38X series is vulnerable.
- Juniper T/M/MX-series router is vulnerable.
We are not aware of further vendor information regarding this vulnerability.
There are no additional comments at this time.
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.