ANTlabs Information for VU#930956
Multiple ANTlabs InnGate models allow unauthenticated read/write to filesystem
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified: 03 Mar 2015
- Statement Date: 10 Mar 2015
- Date Updated: 26 Mar 2015
No statement is currently available from the vendor regarding this vulnerability.
Devices containing affected firmware include:
- IG 3100 model 3100, model 3101
- InnGate 3.00 E-Series, 3.01 E-Series, 3.02 E-Series, 3.10 E-Series
- InnGate 3.01 G-Series, 3.10 G-Series
According to the ANTlabs Security Advisory, a software update addressing this vulnerability has been released. Users are encouraged to upgrade affected devices' software as soon as possible. Affected users may contact ANTlabs Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information or to obtain the software update.
There are no additional comments at this time.
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.