nginx Information for VU#180065
Nginx ngx_http_parse_complex_uri() buffer underflow vulnerability
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified:
- Statement Date: 05 Sep 2009
- Date Updated: 15 Sep 2009
No statement is currently available from the vendor regarding this vulnerability.
The author of nginx has published the following updated versions of the software to address this issue:
- Development version: nginx-0.8.15, nginx/Windows-0.8.15, change log
- Stable version: nginx-0.7.62, nginx/Windows-0.7.62, change log
- Legacy stable version: nginx-0.6.39, change log
- Legacy version: nginx-0.5.38, change log
There are no additional comments at this time.
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.