Avaya, Inc. Information for VU#744929
mod_ssl fails to properly enforce client certificates authentication
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified:
- Statement Date:
- Date Updated: 03 Oct 2005
No statement is currently available from the vendor regarding this vulnerability.
The vendor has not provided us with any further information regarding this vulnerability.
Accourding to Avaya Security Advisory ASA-2005-004, the following Avaya products may be affected:
- Avaya S8710/S8700/S8500/S8300
- Avaya Converged Communications Server (CCS) / SIP Enablement Services (SES)
- Avaya Message Networking
- Avaya Intuity LX
- Avaya Modular Messaging Message Storage Server (MSS)
- Avaya CVLAN
- Avaya Intergrated Management
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.