F5 Networks, Inc. Information for VU#725188
ISC BIND 9 vulnerable to denial of service via dynamic update request
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified: 28 Jul 2009
- Statement Date: 31 Jul 2009
- Date Updated: 31 Jul 2009
F5 confirms that this is a remote vulnerability affecting the following products:
BIG-IP GTM 9.3.1, 9.4.5, 9.4.6, 9.4.7, 10.0.1
The following products are not vulnerable:
* WebAccelerator is not vulnerable (all versions)
* ARX is not vulnerable (all versions)
* Link Controller (all versions)
* WanJet is not vulnerable (all versions)
* Firepass is not vulnerable (all versions)
* SAM is not vulnerable (all versions)
* ASM is not vulnerable (all versions)
The following products ship with vulnerable versions of BIND. However, BIND is disabled and these products are therefore not vulnerable.
Enterprise Manager 1.6, 1.7, 1.8
BIG-IP LTM 9.3.1, 9.4.5, 9.4.6, 9.4.7, 9.6.1, 10.0.1
Patches are being readied now -- please use your normal support channel to get them.
More information is available at
The vendor has not provided us with any further information regarding this vulnerability.
There are no additional comments at this time.
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.