Ubuntu Information for VU#845620
Multiple RSA implementations fail to properly handle signatures
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified: 08 Sep 2006
- Statement Date:
- Date Updated: 25 Sep 2006
In Ubuntu, three RSA implementations are affected:
- OpenSSL, which we fixed in http://www.ubuntu.com/usn/usn-339-1
- GnuTLS, which we fixed in http://www.ubuntu.com/usn/usn-348-1
- libnss3 from the Mozilla products;
The vendor has not provided us with any further information regarding this vulnerability.
There are no additional comments at this time.
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.