Juniper Networks, Inc. Information for VU#800113
Multiple DNS implementations vulnerable to cache poisoning
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified: 21 Apr 2008
- Statement Date: 27 Jun 2008
- Date Updated: 10 Jul 2008
Juniper Networks has confirmed that several of its software products are susceptible to this vulnerability. Customers using products from the following list are encouraged to contact Juniper's Customer Support Center for more detailed information and for product updates.
* Network firewalls running ScreenOS software
* J-series routers running JUNOS Enhanced Services Software (junos-jsr) built prior to May 23, 2008.
* Juniper switching products running JUNOS Enhanced Switching Software (junos-ex) built prior to May 23, 2008.
Other Juniper Networks products are NOT susceptible to this vulnerability.
More information is available to registered customers at
We are not aware of further vendor information regarding this vulnerability.
There are no additional comments at this time.
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.