RSA Security, Inc. Information for VU#466161
XML signature HMAC truncation authentication bypass
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified:
- Statement Date: 14 Jul 2009
- Date Updated: 14 Jul 2009
No statement is currently available from the vendor regarding this vulnerability.
RSA products potentially impacted by this vulnerability are (RSA Security Advisories are accessible only by the customers):
- RSA(r) BSAFE Cert-J and SSL-J - Security Advisory:
- RSA(r) Federated Identity Manager - Security Advisory:
The updates and patches are available on the RSA SecurCare Online
There are no additional comments at this time.
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.