The Vulnerability Notes Database provides information about software vulnerabilities. Vulnerability Notes include summaries, technical details, remediation information, and lists of affected vendors. Most Vulnerability Notes are the result of private coordination and disclosure efforts. For more comprehensive coverage of public vulnerability reports, consider the National Vulnerability Database (NVD).
You can search the Vulnerability Notes Database or browse by several views. Help is available on database fields and customizing search queries. For example, you can search for specific information, such as the ten most recently updated vulnerabilities, a list of vulnerabilities that affect control systems, or a list of vulnerabilities discovered using the Basic Fuzzing Framework (BFF).
We also provide an archive of all public vulnerability information from our database.
To communicate with us about a specific vulnerability, please send email with the appropriate VU# number(s) in the subject line. To protect sensitive, non-public vulnerability information, please encrypt mail to the CERT PGP key.
We appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Recent Vulnerability Notes
- 10 Apr 2018VU#974272Microsoft Outlook retrieves remote OLE content without promptingCVE-2018-0950
- 29 Mar 2018VU#277400Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 fail to protect kernel memory when the Microsoft update for meltdown is installedCVE-2018-1038
- 27 Mar 2018VU#184077Navarino Infinity web interface is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.Multiple CVEs
- 19 Mar 2018VU#306792Bouncy Castle BKS-V1 keystore files vulnerable to trivial hash collisionsCVE-2018-5382
- 27 Feb 2018VU#475445Multiple SAML libraries may allow authentication bypass via incorrect XML canonicalization and DOM traversalMultiple CVEs
- 15 Feb 2018VU#940439Quagga bgpd is affected by multiple vulnerabilitiesMultiple CVEs
- 01 Feb 2018VU#319904Pulse Secure Linux client GUI fails to validate SSL certificatesCVE-2018-6374
- 03 Jan 2018VU#584653CPU hardware vulnerable to side-channel attacksMultiple CVEs
- 12 Dec 2017VU#144389TLS implementations may disclose side channel information via discrepancies between valid and invalid PKCS#1 paddingMultiple CVEs
- 29 Nov 2017VU#113765Apple MacOS High Sierra disabled account authentication bypassCVE-2017-13872