Alertus Technologies Information for VU#302544
Alertus Desktop Notification for OS X sets insecure permissions for configuration and other files
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified: 10 May 2016
- Statement Date: 21 Jun 2016
- Date Updated: 22 Jun 2016
* we are providing a script that fixes the permissions if an upgrade cannot be performed
* refer to the URL below for script and more information:
We are not aware of further vendor information regarding this vulnerability.
There are no additional comments at this time.
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.