Check Point Software Technologies Information for VU#491375
Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) does not properly enforce access control
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified: 02 May 2017
- Statement Date: 04 Jun 2017
- Date Updated: 05 Jun 2017
Check Point appliances are not affected by the Intel Vulnerability which affects the Intel AMT, SBT and ISM technology management features:
- The built-in firmware on the Check Point appliances does not have these Intel management features
- Check Point appliances do not provide a physical means to access / enable the Intel management technologies noted as a vulnerability
We are not aware of further vendor information regarding this vulnerability.
There are no additional comments at this time.
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.