Microsoft Information for VU#38950
MS Outlook "Cache Bypass" allows attackers to circumvent Internet Zone security policy
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified:
- Statement Date:
- Date Updated: 06 Oct 2000
No statement is currently available from the vendor regarding this vulnerability.
The vendor has not provided us with any further information regarding this vulnerability.
The following systems are affected by this vulnerability:
- Any system running Microsoft Outlook Express 4.0 or 4.01
- Any system running Microsoft Outlook Express 5.0 or 5.01
- Any system running Microsoft Outlook 98
- Any system running Microsoft Outlook 2000
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.