Intel Information for VU#749342
Multiple vulnerabilities in H.323 implementations
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified: 12 Jan 2004
- Statement Date:
- Date Updated: 27 Feb 2004
The following Intel(r) products are vulnerable to National Infrastructure Security Co-Ordination Centre (NISCC) Vulnerability
- Intel(r) NetStructure(tm) DMIP IP Boards
- Intel(r) NetStructure(tm) IPT IP Boards
- Intel(r) NetStructure(tm) Host Media Processing Software
- Intel(r) NetStructure(tm) PBX-IP Media Gateway
Patches for Intel NetStructure DMIP IP Boards and Intel NetStructure IPT IP Boards will be available in the following system releases:
- Intel(r) Dialogic(r) System Release 5.1.1 Feature Pack 2 for Windows*
- Intel(r) Dialogic(r) System Release 6.0 CompactPCI* Feature Pack 1 for Windows
- Intel(r) Dialogic(r) System Release 5.1.1 Feature Pack 2 for Linux*
A patch for Intel NetStructure Host Media Processing Software will be available in a service release of Version 1.1 Feature Pack 1 for the Windows operating system.
A patch for Intel NetStructure PBX-IP Media Gateway will be available in a service release of Version 4.0 firmware.
Contact your Intel representative or authorized distributor for more information, or visit <http://developer.intel.com/design/telecom/support>
Copyright (c) Intel Corporation 2004. Intel, Intel NetStructure and Intel Dialogic are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
We are not aware of further vendor information regarding this vulnerability.
The CERT/CC has no additional comments at this time.
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.