Apple Computer, Inc. Information for VU#800113
Multiple DNS implementations vulnerable to cache poisoning
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified: 05 May 2008
- Statement Date: 31 Jul 2008
- Date Updated: 08 Oct 2008
No statement is currently available from the vendor regarding this vulnerability.
Apple has addressed this issue in Apple Security Advisories:
- APPLE-SA-2008-07-31 Security Update 2008-005
- APPLE-SA-2008-09-09 iPod touch v2.1
- APPLE-SA-2008-09-12 iPhone v2.1
- APPLE-SA-2008-09-15 Mac OS X v10.5.5 and Security Update 2008-006
There are no additional comments at this time.
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.