Check Point Software Technologies Information for VU#800113
Multiple DNS implementations vulnerable to cache poisoning
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified: 05 May 2008
- Statement Date: 09 Jul 2008
- Date Updated: 23 Jul 2008
Check Point products are not vulnerable to this attack for the following reasons:
- Check Point products do not implement DNS server functionality.
- Check Point client applications always use server authentication, when a connection is established.
We are not aware of further vendor information regarding this vulnerability.
There are no additional comments at this time.
If you have feedback, comments, or additional information about this vulnerability, please send us email.