Check Point Software Technologies Information for VU#800113
Multiple DNS implementations vulnerable to cache poisoning
- Vendor Information Help Date Notified: 05 May 2008
- Statement Date: 09 Jul 2008
- Date Updated: 23 Jul 2008
Check Point products are not vulnerable to this attack for the following reasons:
- Check Point products do not implement DNS server functionality.
- Check Point client applications always use server authentication, when a connection is established.
We are not aware of further vendor information regarding this vulnerability.
There are no additional comments at this time.